Each year, NTRCA takes time to honor the best of the best and our Annual Awards Gala generally held in February. An Industry Leader and an Associate of the Year are selected by their peers and contractors are recognized for the outstanding work they have done in the past year with Golden Hammer Awards. You can see a list of past Industry Leaders and Associate of the Year winners here.
If you would like to nominate someone for this award, please email Karen@ntrca.com
with your nomination.
The Golden Hammer Awards Program brings annual recognition to NTRCA contractor and associate members. The winners of the Golden Hammer will be recognized by their peers for their significant contribution to the roofing industry in the following categories:Outstanding Residential and Commercial Projects
: Three awards will be presented in each of these categories.Outstanding Community Service Projects
: Up to six awards will be presented for outstanding community service projects -- three for commercial projects and three for residential projects. Outstanding Green Projects
: Three awards will be presented for outstanding green projects. In your application you need to clearly state why your project is considered green. We are not defining green. We want to see your innovations to make the world better.Outstanding Metal or Tile Projects
: Three awards will be presented for outstanding metal or tile projects.Eligibility
- Projects must be completed between December 1, 2019 and December 1, 2020 are eligible for entry.
- Projects must demonstrate logistical challenges, quality workmanship, uniqueness, difficulty, time constraints, innovative solutions, safety challenges, or anything else you feel caused your projects to be unique.
- Current NTRCA Member must be the lead contractor.
- The contractor who is applying for the award must have been a member of NTRCA at the time of completion of the project.
- In the application you have up to 500 words to describe the work completed and demonstrate why this project is award worthy. You may also submit supporting documents.
- You may submit up to 5 photos demonstrating your work -- one photo should be a BEFORE photo and one photo should be an AFTER photo showing the completed project. The other three photos are your choice.
- You may also submit video/drone footage of your project and other supporting documents.
The deadline for entries is December 21, 2020.
Winners will be announced in February and awards will be given at the NTRCA’s Annual Awards Banquet in the spring of 2021.