Join NTRCA Today!
WHAT IS NTRCA?
The NTRCA (North Texas Roofing Contractors Association) is the premier resource for professional roofing contractors and associates working and doing business in North Texas. NTRCA offers educational training opportunities, keeps its members informed on industry standards, promotes its members and advocates for consumers and the professional roofing industry in North Texas. The association also offers award opportunities and events throughout each year that allow members to network and learn from each other.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY:
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
The North Texas roofing industry offers ample challenges and opportunities to anyone in this industry, but we know that all roofing contractors and related companies are not created equal and do not adhere to the same level of professional integrity. If you’re ready to join with others committed to raising the bar and who want to continue to learn and grow, we invite you to apply for membership.
What are the benefits of joining NTRCA?
- Join Other Committed Professionals – NTRCA and its members are committed to continually raising the bar in the North Texas roofing industry
- Set Yourself Apart – NTRCA members are held to high standards that set them apart from other roofing contractors
- Continue to Learn – NTRCA provides training and continuing education for its members and hosts monthly Lunch and Learns plus monthly in-depth training opportunities (our training satisfies continuing education credit requirements for RCAT licenses)
- Network with Other Professionals – NTRCA holds multiple events each year that provide a variety of opportunities to learn from and network with other professionals in the industry, including: monthly trainings, annual golf tournament, annual clay shoot, annual fishing tournament, annual holiday party, annual mini trade show and annual awards banquet
- Serve the Community – Each year, NTRCA members come together and volunteer to help those in need, typically by helping a family or nonprofit organization in need of a new roof
- Help Educate Consumers – NTRCA is committed to educating North Texas consumers and arming them with information to help when they’re in need of a roofing professional; our ongoing consumer awareness campaign has received both local and national recognition
- Gain Exposure and Third-Party Validation – NTRCA’s ongoing marketing and public relations work provides exposure for the membership as a whole, and each member’s listing on our website provides important third-party validation that sets members apart; our Find a Contractor page is the most visited page on the NTRCA website
- Be a Role Model – Our members often help and mentor each other, and NTRCA honors members for their outstanding work and community service at our awards gala each year
- Get Exclusive Benefits – Stay informed with the NTRCA eNewsletter, join the members-only private Facebook group, get access to online learning opportunities, enjoy members-only events and more
NTRCA has a strict set of requirements for membership. To view these guidelines prior to proceeding, please check out the General Membership Requirements.
Please note that new members are required to provide recommendations from two current NTRCA members (one contractor and one associate) as part of the membership application. You cannot recommend yourself. You can find a list of our members under the “Find a Roofer” and “Find an Associate” pages. If you don’t know anyone, please write “Sponsor Needed” in both of the recommendation fields on the application, and after you have submitted it, the NTRCA Membership Director will contact you and invite you to be our guest at an upcoming Lunch and Learn, where you can meet members.
Applications are reviewed by our board monthly, typically on the second Wednesday of the month. Applications received by the 1st Wednesday of the month will typically be reviewed that month; otherwise, they will be reviewed the month after.
Dues are only $300 -- or $450 if you want to be listed on both the residential and commercial roofing contractor pages -- with a $50 non-refundable application fee.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY: